Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Angels Foundation considered moving to the City of Angels

A couple months ago, my husband and I seriously considered relocating to the big city of LA to finish some work involving a major writing project. The decision is still pending based upon a writing project and the possibility of attending spiritual classes. The perfect help if we take this journey are professional Los Angeles Movers to handle the heavy work involved in such a big move. I'd love to learn the secrets of people who can move without any stress and manage to get the task done with total organization. If I could make the easy transfer the way Movers Los Angeles packs and loads the furniture and boxes, I would be a professional mover. But I'm not so I'll leave the hefty work to them and just work on planning my move. We have a tough decision to make in the first place but it will happen once we finish our summer travels. Our first step will be to find an affordable apartment close to the spiritual academy then we'll call the LA Movers and start a new adventure.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates